Saturday 4 April 2015

Photo Shoot 4

Today I had my final photo shoot in central London. I chose this location due to it having really large shops with elaborate window displays such as Harrods. It is also usually quite busy especially with tourists, therefore this would add a great sense of humanity to my images.


I like the photo above because it features the large buildings in the background and in the reflection of the shop window which signifies the London location. The shop window also looks rather luxurious. I think this photograph would have been more successful if the girl was more engaged with the shop window.


I used low shutter speed in this image to connote a busy atmosphere. with people rushing by. The image is still focused on the mannequin in the shop window because most people are out to buy clothes in the shops. This photograph also represents consumerist culture in London. 


I like how in this image the subject in more engaged with the shop window. However my reflection can be seen therefore I would crop this image.

No comments:

Post a Comment